MIC Worldwide provides clients with the intelligence necessary to make strategic business decisions when entering or expanding in an international market.
MIC Worldwide’s local knowledge and insight allows us to place information into context with regards to the social, economic, political and cultural climate of the particular country, making the results infinitely more valuable to our clients.
Our threat assessments provide an in-depth analysis of the critical areas needed to make informed decisions, including:
- Political stability and risks
- Legal and regulatory risks
- Physical vs intangible risks
- Crime and security situation
- Corruption and bureaucracy
- Financial instruments
- Environmental issues